TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Check out time 10.00 AM and check-in time 12pm unless otherwise agreed and confirmed with the management.
2. Guests arriving after Midnight to 6:00 am in the morning, are requested to register their arrival at reception the following day before leaving the resort premises according to law guest must be notified to the police within 24 hours..
3. A cottage shall be considered blocked only once the booking deposit is paid. Refunds are only applicable if you cancel before two weeks of the booking date. in the unlikely event that you choose to check out before the departure date No refund for the remaining nights shall be given.
4. One Child below 5 years of age, enjoys a complimentary stay sharing parents bed. Anyone older than that shall be charged as per plan as an extra person.
5. Extra Beds can be provided prior information for extra beds is requested in order to avoid any disappointment later.
6. All rates are fixed and include 10% luxury tax are listed in Indian rupees and are subject to change, persons with reservations will be notified prior to their arrival.
7. A discount of 10% is only available on bookings of 7 days or more and must be paid in full prior to your arrival., this offer is not available during Peak Season. Please note this is a highly busy period if a guest does not check-in at the agreed time without an advance warning, (does not apply to flight delays. ), will lose the reservation and Deposit without further notice.
8. Service tips for the staff are collected in a locked box in reception and then equally divided among all La La Land members of staff each month in addition to their wages. You are welcome to tip at check out time.
9. The cottages are inspected by housekeeping at check out time, please contact reception the day before you are ready to vacate your cottage and settle your bill, any damages will be added to your bill.
10. Guest checking out after midnight are kindly requested to settle there bill before 18.00hrs
11. It is highly advised that guest practice caution and avoid inviting strangers to their cottage to avoid criminal acts on their property and person. All persons occupying a room must be registered at the reception.
12. La La Land is not responsible for any loss of personal property, guests are requested to safe keep their belongings at all times, and valuables can be kept in personal lockers at reception.
13. We advise guest to keep their cottage keys at the reception - if a guest reports the loss of their key a fine of 1000rs will be charged